5 REASONS WHY I AM STARTING A BLOG



1) To state the obvious.. because i want to. This year I have come to realize that i need to stop worrying about what other people may think of me and just indulge in everything that i thoroughly enjoy doing. I work extremely hard and deserve to have something on the side which makes me happy and something else in which i can put my thoughts into, I'm not the most literate person, but i love writing and I've enjoyed other bloggers pages since i was 14, I'm now 22, it's about time i started.

2) Fashion really is my passion. My blog will not just be about fashion, it will focus on subjects such as beauty, lifestyle, interior design, food and travel, However, fashion is something I've had a huge amount of desire for from an early age (I thank my beautiful Mummy for that), I like to share my outfits on my Instagram and Pinterest pages so what better way to share fashion ideas than start a blog?

3) I like helping others. As my full time job as a Nurse, i help patients everyday but I also like to help others outside of work, it gives me a warm feeling inside whenever I've helped anyone in any way. With my blog, i hope i can share a selection of my stories and advice with my readers, I'll be sharing tips on basically anything that comes into my mind, i am not expecting a lot of readers but even if I help one person with something that's enough for me.

4) To express myself. I've studied performing arts, I'm a very expressive individual whether it be through song, dance or any type of performance, expressing myself is what I've had to do in order to get by. Recently, another way I've found to express myself is through modelling, i absolutely love it, of course you have to be careful in this industry (I'll write a post regarding this shortly) but when you're really sensible and cautious about who you work with it's an amazing way to let loose plus it gives you a great confident boost. Blogging is another way of me expressing myself as so many other like minded creative bloggers do. I'm going into blogging with an open mind, care free and completely no worries about what ANYBODY may think.

5) So i can receive advice on bettering my creative work. As I'm basically a complete beginner (I've only had a tumblr page where i re-blogged) I'm so excited to gain tips from other bloggers on how to improve my page, get good lighting for photos, nice places to visit ETC. I honestly never get jealous of anyone with a lovely blog, instead it always gets me thinking on  why they are better, why do they have such a nice blog and what they do to keep their readers interested. All in all, it's time for me to show my creative side and learn along the way.

For FREE mindfulness tips, subscribe to my mailing list!! 

No comments