HOW TO STYLE A STRIPY BLAZER




I love stripes and i love blazers, therefore a stripey blazer = my ultimate dream item of clothing. Stripes are so chic and blazers are super classy.. on this occasion i have styled my blazer with a beautiful (of course stripey) neck scarf from Zara, a white tee, navy trousers and a vintage inspired hand bag from New Look. 


Although on this particular day the weather was very foggy, i couldn't help but pop on my new pair of over-sized cat eye sunglasses.. they're just great, they add a little something extra special to your look. They'll especially come in handy when my hay fever starts that's for sure! I got this pair from Primark and they were an absolute steal, they also have different colors available so i will be of course getting a pair in every color.

Below I have styled the blazer with a cute little stripy tee also from Primark, i love how the navy goes just lovely with the mustard shade. Basically, don't be afraid to style stripes with more stripes!

If you like my looks you can shop them over on the 'browzzin' app: https://www.browzzin.com/shaneydoll

Also, for more inspo, feel free to have a scroll though my Pinterest :)

For FREE mindfulness tips, subscribe to my mailing list!! 

XX

No comments